MANUAL THERMOFORMING MACHINE
EOS.20 is the MANUAL thermoforming machine small, silent and produced with top quality materials that makes its design modern and attractive. With this model the technician must raise and lower the locking plate manually and also control the heating of the disk.
- Front control panel with a simple and intuitive interface.
- Vacuum motor of the latest generation, powerful and silent.
- Very large well for stainless steel beads that permit to thermoform high plaster models or having undercuts.
- Locking plate suitable for square and round sheets: square 125 x 125 mm, round Ø 120 and Ø 125 mm.
- Quartz infrared heating element that is able to heat the surface of the disc uniformly.
- Manual operation of the locking plate: the plate containing the thermoforming disk is manually operated.
- Energy saving and safety device: automatic standby after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- Accessories: Bronze perforated plate, stainless steel beads and user manual on DVD-R.
- Supply: 230 Volt / 50Hz
- Power of heating element: 325 Watt
- Absorbition: 1,4 A
- Power: 325 Watt
- Pump air delivery: 12 l/min
- Final pressure (ABS): 250 mbar
- Noise: 56 dB
- Power of vacuum motor: 80 Watt
- Dimensions: 24x28x33h cm
- Weight: 5,1 kg